Sunday, June 17, 2012

Taos NM Battery and Breakfast

I head back into Taos after push starting the bike, wal mart is the only place I can find a battery that will fit in the box and do the job. The new battery is slightly bigger and terminas are reversed but made it work. I am now ready to hit the road but my belly button is gnawing on my backbone at this point. There it is a hotel with a sign out front that says free continental breakfast..... perfect! It didn't say you had to stay there. So I went in the side door as if I had stayed he night, walked on in and had a fresh waffle hot off the grill. Ok now its time to head North. One of the guys from ADV Rider was asking about a water crossing on an alternate route to the, I told him I didn't have anything better to do so I will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment