Sunday, June 17, 2012

Engineer Pass

Thursday AM i wanted to go over Engineer pass just to check it out, this is a relatively easy ATV 4x4 trail it is steep off the sides and probably no one would ever find you if you went off but its a good time. I would recommend waiting for it to warm up for motorcycle travel. The snow had melted  and ran down each track of the road the day before and it was all frozen when I went up. So the layout of the trail was rocks, ice, rocks, ice, then a several hundred foot drop off the side.
I rode over this pass and back down to Silverton Co. I really didnt know where I was going this is just where I ended up. Fueled up in Silverton and headed North. I later learned that it was the Million Dollar Highway that I was on. Hmmmm who knew??








T

No comments:

Post a Comment