Sunday, March 13, 2016

The New Adventure..... Elgin Ok 1st race 2016

A few weeks ago I purchased a Can-Am Turbo maverick UTV to get back in the racing scene. This is my first race ever in a UTV,  Oklahoma State XC Series race in Elgin Ok. The track was laid out pretty well but there was several nasty creek crossings that was basically a mud bog.  The 161 car had a flat on the left rear but overall held up well the 131 ended up breaking a front axle resulting in a DNF. We had a great time battling back & forth little bro let me get the holeshot. My wife and kids was an awesome pit crew & special thanks to dad for changing my flat in the middle of the race.




 TC  #131 letting me get the holeshot.





 TC #131 bringing in the 1st lap.



Dad telling TC #131 how to do it. 





With some innovation we was able to get loaded up for the 3 hr drive home. 

The Pit crew hard at work.



Just sipping some Coke...


 Selfie for the ride home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment